- TECHNICAL DATA
- up to 27 packages/minute
- Installated power:
- 6,5 kW - 50 Hz - 400V
- Air consumption:
- 60 Nl/min - 6 bar
The G09-126 is a weighing machine for non-delicate fruit and vegetable products such as: potatoes, onions, citrus fruits.
It can be used individually or as part of an operating line (with packaging machines, feed belts, etc.).
IT CONSIST OF:
- Notched cleats elevator belt with product deposit hopper.
- Conveyance of fruit with vibrating plates.
- Infeed system by 9 vibrating channels.
- Weighing system by 9 weighing hoppers, with double opening flap.
- Belt conveyor to transfer the weighed produce to the downstream packaging machine.
- Electronic panel for the automatic functions, complete with touch-screen and keyboard to enter the working parameters (weight, tolerance, etc.).
Each pack: from 0,5 to 25 kg.
- pneumatic hopper for coupling with packaging machine.
- doubled outlet conveyors to simultaneously discharge to three packaging machines.